Heat Pump Replacement and Installation
If you are looking for a reliable heat pump replacement contractor, you have come to the right place. Our experienced technicians can accurately assess your situation and provide you with the best heating/cooling solution in order to keep you comfortable all year long. We are here to help you choose an affordable new unit that fits your home’s heating/cooling requirements. We are able to work within your budget and save you money with energy rebates. In addition to heat pump replacement, Bucks HVAC also offers repair and maintenance packages helping you protect your investment for years to come. If you do need a heat pump replacement, take advantage of any specials we have going on. You can view our current offers by clicking on our Savings page.
Why Choose Bucks HVAC for Replacement and Heat Pump Installation?
We are a local family-owned business and have been servicing clients in the Bucks County area for more than 5 years. No surprises, hidden fees or fine print. The quote that we give you upfront is what you will pay. If after the quote additional issues come up, all the additional work and cost are on us. We back all our work with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, so you can feel comfortable doing business with us. Take advantage of today’s safe, clean and energy efficient technology. It is more affordable than you think. Contact us at 888-645-7552 today to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced HVAC technicians.
How Do You Know When You Need A Heat Pump Replacement?
If you are not quite certain that your heat pump needs to be repaired or replaced, below is a checklist of signs that can help you decide. While some of these can result from other issues that only involve simple repairs, a lot of them are good hints that your heat pump unit is on its last leg and will soon have to be replaced. Part of the integrity of our service is that if we see that a system may not be worth continuing to invest in, we will always give you the options of repair and/or replace. We will never pressure you either way; it is our job to provide you with the tools to make the best decision for your family.
- If you find yourself repairing your unit every season you may want to have the unit assessed to see if you will be better off having it replaced. If no replacement is necessary, professional yearly maintenance can extend the life of your unit.
- If you find your energy bills increasing – Higher energy bills can be a sign of inefficiency of the heat pump unit. Sometimes this can be something simple like a disconnected duct, other times it is a sign your system is working too hard and not producing the same results it did when it was newer. Today HVAC systems are made with efficiency in mind. Older models can be an energy hog that you may want to consider upgrading.
- If your unit has been running for over 12 years and you are starting to see issues surface or you find that temperatures greatly vary from room to room.
- If the heat pump unit is not heating/cooling the home properly – if it has been running for a while but the entire house is still cool/warm and no windows and doors are open. This might be a filter related issue so turn the unit off, check the filter and remove any lint or debris that may be trapped, re-install the filter and turn the heat pump back on. If after a few minutes there is still no change in temperature give Bucks HVAC a call, we will be glad to diagnose the issue.
- If you see fluids leaking out of the unit –Leaks are a good sign that some of the important parts of your heat pump are failing.
- If your unit starts making strange sounds – that could be an issue with your motor, but having a technician or utility company out to look at it is advised
- If air is coming out of the unit but it is not blowing as strongly as it should.
Need Heat Pump Replacement or Installation Services NOW?
Call us at 888-645-7552